Five vessels diverted from Port of New Orleans
(FreightWaves) Container carriers weren’t taking any chances with what grew to a Category 4 hurricane, steering some vessels away from a Gulf Coast port expected to be hit by the powerful storm.
Carrier schedules showed five of 13 services bypassed calls at the Port of New Orleans this week because of Hurricane Laura.
• Maersk Kolkata, operated by the 2M Alliance.
• Gulf Bridge, operated by the OCEAN Alliance.
• MSC Alicante, operated by the 2M Alliance.
• APL Holland, operated by the OCEAN Alliance.
• AS Cleopatra, operated by SeaLand/MSC.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.