What's the Country of Origin of This Thing and Why Should I Care?
A webinar with Bruce Leeds,
Senior Counsel, Braumiller Law Group
Tuesday, September 22nd, 11 AM- Noon CDT
The country of origin of imported articles has become increasingly important. It has long been important for country of origin marking and free trade agreement eligibility. Now with Antidumping and Countervailing duties and Section 232 and 301 duties it has taken on new significance.
Subjects covered include:
• The traditional meaning of country of origin
• The doctrine of "substantial transformation"
• Interpretations of substantial transformation
• Significant rulings on country of origin
• What's the worst that could happen?
Eligible for 1 credit hour of CEU for CCS/CES/MES credit with NEI/NCBFAA
For More Information: https://www.bigmarker.com/braumiller-law-group-pllc/What-s-the-Country-of-Origin-of-This-Thing-and-Why-Should-I-Care?show_live_page=true